infoaja.com


i-om
Date

infoaja.com


Decrease High Load Blog WordPress With Plugin Wp-SuperCache

Posted: 15 Apr 2011 01:10 AM PDT

Some hosting sometimes suspend their client (website) if there blog that using “Server Resource” too high, and usually the webhosting do it without warning before, The webhosting do it because if the process is continous too long so another blog that palcing at same server will can’t be access. This often happens for some CMS platform, especially wordpress, sometimes the blogger is make mistake when they setting their wordpress, but for this case is very easy to handle, you can download wordpress platform at wordpress.org and then you can instal it again with same database. But, has it ever occurred if your wordpress blog can’t be access because  many visitor come to your blog and it make load at your blog server become high?, and what you should do? decrease your traffic? I think you will not do it, but you can do some alternative, First, upgrade your server and the second, make your blog more light. In this article I will discuss about the second alternative, make your blog more light.

If you want to make your load blog become more light you can using plugin that make your load blog become light, the plugin is wp-supercache, with this plugin you can make your wordpress blog is not repeatedly call query at database, wp-supercache will make your blog become static web, indeed there advantages and disadvantage if you using this plugin, this is some advantages and disadvantages if you using wp-supercache:

Advantage:

1. Your blog have light load, so if you have many visitor you can still make your can be access, and you will need not upgrade your server, and it mean you can save your money.

Note: but there limit for this ;)

2. Your blog is faster to access, because your blog is static page, so there is not too much access to your database!.

Disadvantages:

1. Your blog is not realtime update, sometimes if you setting widget of your blog, the change is not realtime, the change is not instant, you will need to delete your cache first, and then you will can look the change update of your setting.

2. Some people say google crawler become index your blog more slowly, but I think is not true, because I was using it since some month ago at my indonesian blog, but indexing is still good, but this is only for your information.

Ok, I think you can start using wp-supercache to make your blog better.

Welcome To infoAJA.com

Posted: 14 Apr 2011 08:37 PM PDT

Hello, My name is Hasi Aulia, I’m blogger from Indonesia, previously I have written blog in Indonesian language, I usually write about Blogging, SEO, online business, some simple tutorial etc. And now I want to make article in english, I want more people can read my article, and i hope my article can be more useful for many people.

At this blog I want to write about SEO, Blogging (wordpress, Blogspot), simple tutorial, SEO, online business and about software. So, If you like to read article about blogging, SEO and the categories that I write previously, you should come to my blog infoAJA.com :D . I will write about my experiences at this blog, certainly I will write article about the the categories that I have said before.

Ok, I think this is enough to introduce about myself and about my blog. So, please come again to infoAJA.com..See ya :D



 

Dibutuhkan Bulan ini :

Paling Dibutuhkan :

Dibutuhkan Minggu Ini

© 2011 apaaja PublisedSeo Template Blogger Converted Template by Hack Tutors.info